cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proposed delivery date should not get copied to the target document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am creating a quotation and it is taking proposed delivery date as creation date and confirming a schedule line. When i create the sales order the same data is coped to the sale order. I have a different delivery date in sales order , but the system dose not allow me to change the date saying that a schedule line already confirmed for this line item.

I have unticked the copy schedule line the copay control of item category from quotation to order. still the same problem...pls help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you carefully look at the problem, the root cause is not at the schedule line but at the document header where the delivery date is given.

So if you really dont want the delivery date to be copied, you should do that in a new copying routine and in that routine, you should copy all the details except the delivery date. This means that even if you create with reference, system will ask you for requested delivery date. Now you can give the delivery date of your choice and further scheduling will happen automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you suggesting to create a new routine and use it in the copy control.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes... create a new copying routine and assign it in the copy control of Quote to sales order.

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try unchecking the field "Propose delivery date" in sales order document.

Regards,

Jay