Explorer
0 Kudos

The structure of my inbound message is :

Message_A

Fileld_1

sub_structure

Filed_2

Field_3

In the receiver communication channel, I input 'sub-structure' in the field 'recordset structure' shown in the tab 'Content conversion parameters'

The message contents inside 'sub-structure' is supposed to be passed out and sent the destination defined in receiver communication channel. It work in my situation but a space line was added in the first row.

If I modify the struture as below. Then a space line was added at in the last row.

Message_A

sub_structure

Filed_2

Field_3

Fileld_1

I want to remove the space line. Pls. help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pansy_leung
Explorer
0 Kudos

The structure of my inbound message is :

Message_A

1. Fileld_1

2. sub_structure

-

2.1. Filed_2

--- 2.2. Field_3

In the receiver communication channel, I input 'sub-structure' in the field 'recordset structure' shown in the tab 'Content conversion parameters'

The message contents inside 'sub-structure' is supposed to be passed out and sent the destination defined in receiver communication channel. It work in my situation but a space line was added in the first row.

If I modify the struture as below. Then a space line was added at in the last row.

Message_A

1. sub_structure

---1.1 Filed_2

---1.2 Field_3

2. Fileld_1

I want to remove the space line. Pls. help

Edited by: Pansy Leung on Jan 20, 2012 7:43 AM

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use trim function to remove empty spaces in fields. if you want to remove special characters then use replacestring function also does the job.

correct me if i understood your requirement wrong.

pansy_leung
Explorer
0 Kudos

I think you have misunderstanding about my questions. 'Trim' function can delete the space of a field. But my question is I only extract part of the message and send to receiver comm. channel. You can see that I only pass the 'sub-structure' . If I do that, a space line is added and I want to remove it