Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spro project not used correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Only users allow to access spro specific node like I created IMG project through SPRO_ADMIN and give scope for example personnel Management -Personnel Administration and Time Management and Payroll create project with test and generate and assign user to this project then I goto pfcg create role Manu utilities-- customizing auth and give spro project test in this

But when user ( which I assigned spro test project ) logo in he also work other spro node like

personnel Management ---benefits etc

I rechecked spro project test but in scope no check in benefits node

How can I restrict this and also it is possible that user (which I assigned spro test project) only see created project not full spro

Regards

Shahid

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Since,user has SPRO t-code access,user will be able to view all project.But it is possible to restrict access on Project IMG by Auth object S_PROJECT.Restricting Authorization parameterwithin role should help you.

You have to make sure you create auth check for each node and specific auth within role.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashutosh,

Thanks for your helpful reply I followed following steps

1. create project through SPRO_ADMIN ( for example test) in SPRO_ADMIN goto scope and give spro speccific node like Personnel Management -

>Personnel Administration and generate Project IMG

2. Assign user to IMG Project

3. create role in PFCG with Y_test in y_test goto menu tab save and Utilites----

>Customizing auth. and add our previous create test MG project and in S_project authorization object give IMG project name test

4. assigned this y_test role to user

user have no other profile and role except y_test role

log in test user , when I goto spro I can used other then IMG project test assigned node like benefit etc

please guide me about this ans also I am unable to understand your reply following line

" You have to make sure you create auth check for each node and specific auth within role"

Regards

Shahid

0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps the figures will elaborate my idea more,

This is the view I got from the restricted user:-

however, the restricted user can still by-pass by going to the Reference IMG.

i've also restricted the S_PROJECT Object to custom project.

How can I have control on reference IMG?  This is the first part of my question..

The second is on retrieving the list of t-codes i get almost all existing tcodes for this role (including basis). How to control it ?

regards,