SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question for print document

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use transaction EA60 to print invoice but got a error mesage"No print documents for selection". The invoice I try to print is the collective account parents invoice. The collective parents account has print document with blank print date in ERDK table.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ue t-code EA64 to print collective invoice

dutiwari
Explorer
0 Kudos

You can use EA64 or EA58 to print Collective Invoices.

Thanks,

Durgesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same error"no print document for selection" using EA64.

I checked the print document in table ERDB and found that the FICA document for this invoice was cleared due to have a payment. Is this the reason this print document can't be print out?

0 Kudos

Please check if there is an entry for that print document in table EITERDK and Reason for creating print document = 05 (Print Collective Bill (05)) for the invoice you are trying to print. Otherwise EA64 cannot be used to print that invoice. If there is no entry, you will have to reverse the print document and then only you can print.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the table EITERDK and there is a entry for the print document and the reason is 05.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error message is as below when using transaction EA64

Error in reading table ERDB

Message no. E9014

Diagnosis

An error occurred during reading of one or more table entries. This error was reported by the database system.

System Response

The system does not permit the reading of one or more table entries.

It is possible that an SAP short dump has been written from the SAP basis system.

Procedure

Find out if the SAP short dump provides additional information.

You can view SAP short dumps using Transaction SM21.