cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Rebates - The sales volume for agreement XXXX is not current

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team, I am constantly getting the error as "The sales volume for agreement XXX is not current". I have rebates accrued to the accounts. But When I try to settle the account I am getting the message as "The sales volume for agreement XXX is not current". I have tried using the transactions OVB3 and VBOF etc. But still I am not able to resolve the issue. Also I could see the Pay or Execute settlement ICONs greyed off. Please help me in solving this issue.

Regards,

Raman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before going for TCode VBOF, first of all you need to activate the new procedure by activating standard statistics structure S136 by using TCode OMO1. You must set the update to 'Synchronous updating (1)'.

Then update billing documents, this you can do by using TCode VBOF or execute program SDBONT06 through TCode SE38 to update the affected billing documents.

For more clarity or reference, you can refer following SAP Notes

- Note 105681 - Consulting: New rebate procedure

- Note 456458 - FAQ: How does SDBONT06 work

I could see the Pay or Execute settlement ICONs greyed off.

Check your payment & settlement for the rebate agreement.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash, Info Structure S136 is already set to "1 - Synchronous Updating". But still I have the issue.

Regards,

Raman

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then in that case, first use TCode OVB3 or program RV15B001 used for reorganize of rebate billing Index(Table VBOX).

Try updating S060 & S136 using TCode OMO1, before going for TCode VBOF or program SDBONT06 to update the affected billing documents.

Please Note:

If TCode OVB3 or program RV15B001 is used, it may effect/impact production system.

Try this on non test client or production instance.

Further you can discuss this with your project manager & subsequently with client before going for having it on production client

So you can give a last try following before updating rebate billing index

- updating S060 & S136 (Tcode OMO1) - Then use TCode VBOF or program SDBONT06

Regards

JP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one can you please help? I have checked all the possible settings. I dont know what I am missing? Can I contact SAP for help on this?

Can I use SAP Note for correction? If yes please name the note number.

Regards,

Raman

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raman

Please check the Invoice posting date,as it might have not recognized by the agreement.So I advise you to set the same configuration in your sandbox server.If you are not facing any problem in the sandbox server then check the same in sandbox server and in the server where your are facing problem.If you are facing problem then please Check OSS Note 105681 & 456458

Also run t.code VOB3 and Check Infostructure S136 & S060 is updated to Synchronize or not before going to OSS Notes.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinath, Checked the notes but didnt work.

Regards,

Raman

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The SAP Notes

- Note 105681 - Consulting: New rebate procedure - Note 456458 - FAQ: How does SDBONT06 work.

( FYI - at the bottom of the Note 456458 there is code recommended by SAP in case b'coz if by chance due to net or tax value in a billing document program SDBONT06 is failed )

suggested by me in my previous post, are SAP consulting notes. Means they can't be applied. In fact if you read/refer those Notes then you may get the answers that why you are getting this error

The sales volume for agreement XXXX is not current

You can also refer SAP Notes

: Consulting/troubleshooting for rebate processing

: Consulting: Diff. between drill-down/sales volume display

: FAQ: Rebate processing

: Drill-down or rebate payment is too high

:Drill-down or payment is too high

: Missing billing documents or conditions in rebate

: Rebate cond.:Indiv.and collective billing differ

: SDBONT06: G/L accounts of rebate conditions are deleted

FYI - Basically agreements can only be settled if their condition records are not marked as changed (field KONP-KSPAE). And also, you assign a validity while creating a . Which is equal or less the current date. OS, system don't consider the billing doc created earlier. That's why, it is essential to update infostructure S060 & S136. Otherwise, no final settlement can be performed and the system displays message: VK780 "The sales volume for agreement & is not current". The critical thing for eliminating this error is successful run of TCode VBOF or program SDBONT06

Refer following SDN thread link, can assist you,

- [ how to update infostructure |;

And don't forget, while executing TCode VBOF or program SDBONT06, I recommend you to deactivate the Test & Changed agreements indicator and execute.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, So if there is a change in the rebate agreement or if the same customer has different rebate agreement and is not settled, then will this issue be repeated?

In some cases it is working. But when there is different agreement and created a new one then in VBOF it says the condition is deleted and when I go to the new Agreement there it says The sales Volume for agreement is not current.

Please suggest

Regards,

Raman

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raman

For your first issue, if the customer is having another rebate agreement which is not settled then there wont be any problem.

For your second issue,if you have created two rebate agreements in which one rebate agreement is deleted and when you run VBOF then it will update all rebate agreements which are there on the payer.So please check the Validity End Date before of the rebate agreement which has been deleted, it might be in future that is the reason while running VBOF also it is showing.

When you run VBOF give the rebate agreement number and Validity end date before and then execute.Dont give the payer number.If you give the payer number then it will check all the rebate agreements of that payer.

Regards

Srinath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raman

Please refer the following link which will help you

Regards

Srinath

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message means that you are trying to settle a rebate agreement which is not yet completed. This again means that the validity date of the rebate agreement is in future.

First change the rebate agreement and change the validity date to a past date, may be yesterday's date and then do either VBOF or other tcodes to reindex the agreement. You can now try to do the settlement. It wil work fine.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raman

Welcome to SCN Forum

Go to SE38 and run the report SDBONT06.Check mark the error and uncheck the test &Click on execute.Then go to VBO2 and then check wheather you are getting the error or not.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been trying this, but the billing documents were not picked into this