SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning material issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured standar process for material issues with services rule also, but I need to know the standar process

in order to returning material (issue by mistake for example).

There is an indicator in report NMCOL where it suppose used to bring canceled consumptions, but where do we

cancel consumptions? (standar only please).

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Milasanz,

To be able to reverse/cancel a material consumption in IS-H, an appropriate good issue must be reversed/canceled. To cancel a good issue you must use, for example, the following MM t-code: MBST - Cancel/Reverse. It is the logic, BUT actually once you cancel a good issue, a system still issues an error message when you try to cancel a material consumption (it is wrong behavior of SAP). We've written to SAP about the mistake.

To cancel a material consumption, you must use t-code NMMC1.

Regards,

Alexander.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Milasanz,

To be able to reverse/cancel a material consumption in IS-H, an appropriate good issue must be reversed/canceled. To cancel a good issue you must use, for example, the following MM t-code: MBST - Cancel/Reverse. It is the logic, BUT actually once you cancel a good issue, a system still issues an error message when you try to cancel a material consumption (it is wrong behavior of SAP). We've written to SAP about the mistake.

To cancel a material consumption, you must use t-code NMMC1.

Regards,

Alexander.

0 Kudos

Hi, I am also trying to cancel a material and I defined the user parameter N1QUTIME as indicated in the documentation but I still cannot cancel any material with the transaction NMMC1. Is there any other parameter I should check?

Regards,

Lisbeth

0 Kudos

Hi Lizbeth,

Whilst using the t-code NMMC1, the system pops up an error message (Message no. NU206). If you open details of the message you will find a material document number which needs to be canceled before from MM by means of MBST for example.

Regards,

Alexander Polevoy

0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your answer. That is what we told the users to cancel materials, but I thought that it could be another way to cancel materials directly on IS-H without having to go to MBST.

Regards,

Lisbeth Zambrano