cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"CalendarView is not supported by Flash" in VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing an application in VC via browser. After adding a calendarView while compiling, I am getting the following error:

"Flex2Compiler.Compile: XGLException: CalendarView is invalid child for Panel".

I have already check the options->compiler->runtime = Flash.

in visual Adm I check the configuration of VC and saw taht "vc.installedDevices" = xg1 flex2.

When i change the options->compiler->runtime = Xgraph, it compiles just fine without any error. But I don't know have to deploy it after compiling? Any idea.

I couldn't find anything on internet + SDN about this issue. Would plz someone help me out?

Thank you in advance.

Aydin

Edited by: Aydin Azimzadeh on Jan 20, 2012 1:47 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually, you described it perfectly right in the title. The calendar view is not supported by flash, and therefore models which contain it cannot be compiled and deployed when using flash.

When you set the compiler to flash the calendar item should not be available in the compose panel.

I recommend you use flex 2 (flash) for creating and deploying your model, as this is the best supported runtime in VC 7.0.

Bet regards,

Udi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response.

Indeed Calendar View is not supported by Flesh. The question is now why the Calendar View was visible in panel with Flesh(flex 2 ) as compiler? maybe a bug in system.

anyway the problem has been solved;

1- first restart the portal, after this calendar view is not visible under panel with flesh as compiler

2- Add 'wdp' for webdynpro in visual admin ->systems ->visual composer configuration -> vc.installedDevices

restart.

3- in VC go to Tools->options ->compiler -> change it from Flesh to Web dynpro and save. compile and deploy your model. KR,

Aydin

Answers (0)