cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7 One Client w/o HR integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create orgainzation units per the configuration guide and I am not getting a business partner created

Receive Error - BBP_UM_UI036 - Determination of connections to object 'BP' of 'O' '50006277' failed* when attempting to run BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE

I have reviewed many posts but most involve HR integration and we do not integrated with HR so all intregation switchs in table T77S0 are swithed off.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the HR data for the user in PA20 only two infotypes should be there 1)0010 2) 9010

if there are more infotypes BP will not be created.

Delete the CP from the User in the PPOMA_BBP

try to use - USERS_GEN , the user will be assigned to SRM org

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Edel but our problem more basic.

I do not understand your statement u201CDocuments cannot be deleted or repaired with Level 1 or 2u201D

I tried your suggestion to delete the assignment of the u201CCPu201D from our u201CSu201D position and then reassign but our Business Partner remains blank and we get information message u201COrganizational unit 50006301 is not consistentu201D which is the org unit above our position. We tried using BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE and we continue to get the error BBP_UM_UI036 - Determination of connections to object 'BP' of 'O' '50006277' failed*. When we try it to use USERS_GEN it reverts to HRUSER transaction and HRUSER does not have the needed correction features.

We are standing up a new installation of SRM 7 one client ECC using SAP SRM on One Client with

SAP ERP configuration guide. We have chosen NOT to import users or organizations from the SAP HR system, all HR integration switches in table T77S0 are set to not integrate with HR. We will create SRM users and organizations in our SRM / ECC one client system. Our ECC instance has HCM (Human Capital Management) active and in this case we understand from posts we have read that we must use transactions PA40 to create a person, link to an organization and PA30 to link to a SU01 user account.

We create u201COu201D organizations in PPOCA_BBP / PPOMA_BBP and they appear to be OK on the u201CChecku201D tab BUT the Business partner ID column is blank for all the u201COu201D organizations and all u201CCPu201D persons that we assign to u201CSu201D positions in the org.

Can you suggest anything we can check to find out why business partners are not working with our SRM organization structure?

Does having HCM active in the same SRM / ECC one client system require different T77S0 settings?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

In addition, to fix issues related to attributes we recommend to use

USERS_GEN and BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE. These are the steps to repair

manually:

Documents cannot be deleted or repaired with Level 1 or 2.

For this purpose, position the cursor on the business partner of

the user, select the context menu with the right mouse button and select

'Delete -> Assignment'. Memorize the business partner number and then

assign the business partner to the position again. To check your

changes, start Transaction USERS_GEN.

I hope this information can help you.

Kind Regards,

Edel.