cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close indicent message by message procesor Solman 7.1 Sp4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have a problem with confirming the incident as processor, when processor is log in to SAP ITSM.

When I log in to ITSM as a processor, and I am assigned as processor to the incident can not close the incident (to set the status of 'Confirmed'). How to customize SAP Solman to achieve 'confirmed' option in incident status. I can provide more details if necessary.

Thanks in advance

BR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I got answer form SAP OSS about this issue, they claim that is standard functionallity in Solman 7.1. There is check that the processor cannot change the status to 'Confirmed' and 'Withdrawn' by himself.

The check is implemented in BAdI implementation AI_CRM_IM_ORDER_STAT. If you don`t need this check, go to SE19 tcode, copy BADI AI_CRM_IM_ORDER_STAT to Z namespace, deactivate AI_CRM_IM_ORDER_STAT. Go to edit mode BADI ZAI_CRM_IM_ORDER_STAT, choose Interface tab and click on BEFORE_CHANGE method. Comment the code like on the picture below, than check and activate BADI.

Best regards,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry to re-open an old message but the fix above, which worked fine in SP4 to allow the Message Partner to close an Incident, no longer works in SP5. The code commented out above is now already commented out in the standard BAdI and the Withdraw and Confirm statuses are again not available if you are the assigned Message Processor partner.

Has anyone figured out how to allow this in the newer SP5+ versions?

Thanks

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

I made a test on solman 7.1 SP6 and message processor was assigned to incident adn I was able to can close the message changing the status but 'Confirm' button is disabled.

BR,

SAPfan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

I`ve just found the note, which is similar to SAP answer .

In resolution the product is Solution Manager 7.1. Probably this solution works for all SPS, if they not wrote to which SPS should be implemented.

1755271 - Message Processor cannot change the incident status to Confirmed or Withdrawn:

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPFan,

Yes, I had already seen that note and it is the same fix you detailed earlier. It's interesting that this 'fix' appears to work in SP4 (confirmed here and in our SP4 sandbox) and SP6 (as you confirmed above) but not in SP5 (confirmed in out SP5 development).

I opened a new SAP service message to see if SAP will take a look at this for SP5 vs others. If SAP comes back with anything, I will update it here.

Best regards and thanks!

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

we have the same problem in Solman 7.1 SP5 and search for a solution.

Are ther any news regarding your message to SAP? The mentioned SAP code in AI_CRM_IM_ORDER_STAT is commented out from SAP with SP5. So SAP "fixed" the Notes:

SAP Note 1755271

SAP Note 1709086

But it doesn't work.

Authorities are also checked.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael, SAP got back to us. They changed in SP05 where code handles this:

"From SP05, our developer moved this check to a new BAdI implementation

AI_CRM_IM_PROC_CHECK, so that the check can be deactivated easier.

Since you are on SP05, so please find AI_CRM_IM_PROC_CHECK and

deactivate it. Then the processor will be able to confirm the message."

We did this in our SP05 development client and it worked fine.

Kindest regards

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day!

Sorry that I bring this post again.

I need that message processor change the incident status to "Confirmed".

I have Solution Manager 7.1 SP08

But I have not found the object AI_CRM_IM_PROC_CHECK as specified in SAP Note 1755271.

I have only the objects in the system:

Who knows how to activate this feature?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Fomi,

Run SE19 tcode choose classic BAdI and paste AI_CRM_IM_PROC_CHECK (I've check on SPS8).

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil

We have sp10 , and have deactivated the AI_CRM_IM_PROC_CHEK as advised but still processor cant close/confirm the message.

Please advise.

Regards

Sidra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sidra/Andre,

We have upgraded from SP05 to SP10 and inactivating BAdI AI_CRM_IM_PROC_CHECK still works for us - message processor can still confirm incidents.

Please verify:

SE19 transaction, enter AI_CRM_IM_PROC_CHECK in Classic BAdI Implementation, click on Change. Click through the popup concerning changing SAP standard objects.

Select menu Implementation->Deactivate. Save. The Implementation AI_CRM_IM_PROC_CHECK should display as inactive.

Kindest regards

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Paul,

I want to update my last response.

In fact deactivating this BAdi solves the problem, probably the inability to fix this is related to other motives...I still need to check this.

Also worth mentioning, this applies only to the incidents posted after the deactivation of the BAdI, it doesn´t work retroactively (unfortunately), if it has a retroactive effect please tell me, or show me.

Best regards,

Andre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andre,

I tested regarding incidents posted before/after deactivation of the BAdI.

I activated the BAdI, created a new Incident and verified that I could not Confirm nor Withdraw (not in the status drop down list).

I deactivated the BAdI, opened the above created Incident and verified that Confirm and Withdraw were now in the drop down list. Finally, changed status to Confirmed successfully.

Thus, it doesn't seem to matter whether the incident is created before or after deactivation. Any incident should have Confirm and Withdraw statuses available if the BAdI is deactivated.

Kindest regards

Paul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning.

We applied the note 1755271 and it didn´t work for us....

The message processor still can´t confirm or withdraw the message.

We run SOLMAN 7.1 SP08.

Best regards,

Andre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, same here and more. There is a problem with "withdrawn" Message processor can withdraw message but this is WRONG!!!!

1) If in message aren't message processor ( field is empty ) any processor can entere message and !!!! If you click on statuses there is "Withdrawn" and you can choose it => message closes...

2) If field is not empty and message processor assigned to your bp. You can delete entry and then in status list you can see this "withdrawn"

Tried to play with PFCG and authorization codes, NOT WORKING... it looks like there checks are done in another way ...

Looking for solution...

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check the authorization code for the status in the status profile assigned to your transaction type

e.g for SMIN std trans type in solman 7.1 .....check the status profile and authorization code for confirmed

once you the get the same you can change the same

regards

prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakhar,

Thanks for response. I checked auth. code for my tranacation type(ZMIN, copy of SMIN), this is SLFN (the same as SMIN tx. type). I checked also auth. object B_USERSTAT and B_USERTAT_T my user has full ath. for this object. Also has SAP_ALL profile assigned. Could you provide more detail for this solution ?

Regards

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same problem here. If I'm the processor I can't confirm the message. Have to remove the processor, save, then I can confirm. Kinda wierd, is this intentional? I have SAP_ALL.