cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Tax Invoice -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

As per the client business process, business would like to generate tax invoice when credit memo or debit memo happened with respective to the invoice but the issue is the amount printed incorrectly in the Tax invoices when Cr Memo or Dr Memo , where would be the mistake

Please suggest at the earliest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check you system entry and the tax values captured on output i.e Printout.

Both are different thing, as the OUTPUT Print out is a Form which is a developer work and the there are times when we cannot simply pull the values from the Transaction and Print this.

Sometimes to Print a Value , we need to put further login in the PRINT form , Basically done by ABAPer.

So , if the values in the System is correct and it's coming as in-correct in the printout , then with the help of ABAPer just debugg the print program and correct. This is more of then Technical Issue with the ABAP Coding

If the Values in the system are In-Correct then this is Functional Issue.

Thank..........Rishi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It sounds to problem related with form (Smartform or SAPscript). See in tcode V/40 the print report and the form that your customer is using. So, look for an ABAPer for help, if the condition for tax is right in the document but not in the output message. I suggest you to use the fields in VBRP type KZWI1 to KZWI6 (and that you can enhance with note 155012 further subtotal fields in pricing) to populate the amount of taxes and avoid to calculate it in the form.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo