cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crossdocking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some clarifications regarding the cross dock PO.

We create the STO from DC to store with ME21N which creates a PO 43********. In WF10 we generate the external PO to the vendor 45*********. These mightbe basic questions, but I am very new to this process.

If I need to add a new article/material to this order for the same store/site/plant, where do I add it? In the STO or the external PO? How do I regenerate the link to add this to the same external PO to vendor?

If I need to delete a material where do I do it? In the STO or external PO or Both.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please find my comments below

If I need to add a new article/material to this order for the same store/site/plant, where do I add it? In the STO or the external PO?

Don't add extra line item for the STO.Better you create new STO from store to DC .Otherwise existing STO system will not consider to create the collective PO.

How do I regenerate the link to add this to the same external PO to vendor?

If you create new STO then sytem will generate the collective PO based on STO.You can find the link in FRET table.

If I need to delete a material where do I do it? In the STO or external PO or Both.

If you want to delete then you have to delete both the Collective PO and STO.Check if the collective PO has morethan one store then dont delete.If it has perticular article one store thn you can delete.If you delete the article more than one store in collective PO then DC may not receive the material.