SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Room Reservation Management

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to use room reservation management tool available for SLCM. I have gone through the help file and found that the current settings allows it to use for planning 1 day event. I have querries regarding this:

1. Can i enhance it to use for entire session of event?

2. Need function module to use room reservation for mass functionality. I have created 100 events for my session and want to book available rooms at one go.

3. Where to activate it for using it for SLCM.

Regards

Vinod Kumar

3 REPLIES 3

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Any information in this regard will be helpful and highly appreciated.

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Room Reservation is autiomatically integrated in the event planning tool (basic integration is with TEM). It is used for the room reservation part in the standard PIQ event planning transactions.

You can get more info via the following PDF: http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/BCSRVOFCRPL/PERPL.pdf

Plus check the IMG on: Training and Event Management, Room Reservation Management and the following transactions: PP30 and the standard PIQ event planning transactions.

br

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod,

Are you using transaction code 'PIQACADOFFER00" for Event planning? When you assign resources there it does it for you. Let me know if i am not getting your question correctly.

Best Regards,

Prabhat Singh