cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Price refresh after the Pricing date is changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In the Sales Process, we create the Sales Order, Delivery, Shipment doc and the Invoice. After the Invoice is raised, but still accounting is not posted.

Then after several days users will receive the actual B/L Date, then they will update this date in the shipment document as the Shipment Start date. When they enter this date, this date need to be copied as the Pricing date in the Invoice.

We have done this using a user exit in the shipment document and it working perfectly.

But the problem we having is that when entering the new Pricing date, the pricing need to be refreshed also, to have the pricing date effect.

Currently only the pricing date is copied, but pricing refresh does not happen.

I use this below exit, but it was not working

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK

Please be kind enough to tell me a method which i can refresh the pricing after the pricing date is changed

Thank U

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try USEREXIT_REFRESH_DOCUMENT and ask your ABAPer to make some pricing field settings.

Hope it will work for you.

Regards,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try USEREXIT_REFRESH_DOCUMENT and ask your ABAPer to make some pricing field settings.

Hope it will work for you.

Regards,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasanga,

I am first of all confused that how the billing was not posted for a/c ing? Was it a proforma invoice?

Second thing is about the notification of the customer regarding the billing date? Are you in a rebate agreement with your customer?

But the most foremost thing is this that the pricing cannot be updated in the billing document which is been created either with refrence to a delivery (in case of F2) or w.r.t. a sales order (in case of F8). And as per one of our friend this updating of a new price can only occur in sales document at item condition screen.

Moreover I was not clear over the concept of relation between the transit time of the shipment with that of it's billing date.

Thanks & regards,

Kumar.

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this, First maintain a condition record by going to VK11 Once and go to VF02 and click on update carry out new pricing .

Before up dating the price in VF02 go to copy controls of Delivery to Billing Document and Chang the value of the field Price as "p". Your price in billing will be refreshed .

Thank you,

pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try with the below one once,

Go for the transaction VTFL which is copying controls for delivery to billing and changing the pricing type to B or C, so that the pricing will be refreshed according to the date, if any issues revert back

Regards

Ratnamsree

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yasanga,

are you talking about refreshing pricing in the sales order ?

Once the order item has subsequent billing, then the pricing cannot be updated.

No matter if the billing document is released to accounting.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivono,

No i want to refresh the Pricing in the Invoice, not in the Sales Order according to the newely entered pricing date.

If i go to VF02, Manully then i can update the pricing as per my required pricing rule "c".

I want to do this automtically without manual intervention. At the time the B/L Date is entered in the shipment document i want to copy that date to Invoice; Pricing date. (This is working) Now i want to update the pricing according to the entered new pricing date.

Thank U

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yasanga,

in the standard SAP the pricing in billing is not refreshed automatically when change field.

Only in sales document it happens, according to rules in note 26115.

But in the billing document the pricing can be updated only manually.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ivano, for the Information.

Are there any other method which i can update the pricing in the Invoice. Such as user exit or functional Module or any other method.

Cos i require to update the pricing automtically, not manually.

Thank U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Appreciate your comment on my question please.

Thank U

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Try below Settings

Go to V/06 and select the Condition type , Under Control Data 2 you can see the field "Pricing Date" select the **Billing Date or Creation date **

Check & Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasanga,

Use this user exit - MV45AFZB - USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD CHANGING NEW_PRICING.

• Example: new pricing, when Pricing date is changed

• if VBKD-PRSDT ne *VBKD - PRSDT.

• new_pricing = 'B'.

• endif.

I am sure it will work for your requirement.

Regards

Ram