cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects Workflow build up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement to build-up a workflow for a proposal acceptance in cProjects. The Workflow is gate-based and should create validation approvals before going on to the next phase. The difficulty stands in creating a serie of customized tabs for data filling in each phase, and storage of data in SAP tables or structures.

i wish someone could throw some light and give any initial advise on how to start to customize such a workflow (spro menus, custo options, any dynpro designment)

thank you very much, any help will get reward points!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check if you can use phase approval process wherein you can maintain all the data with the PDF form. You can have phases in project wherein Project enters from proposal to operation project with approval and all the data mainatained on forms rather than having additional fields at each phase level.

I am not whether the above solution is in line with what you are looking for. Please explain in detail if you are still looking for solution.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether any standard workflow available if so activate otherwise copy and create a custom workflow.