cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 5.3 RAR: report showing users per function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

in order to analyze the results for a certain conflict I want to see the users that have access to the functions the conflict consits of. However I cant seem to find the correct report for it. Can onyone shed some light?

Regards,

Jesse

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are various ways to analyse and view the risk analysis data. However the most standard way of doing this depends on the number or user you want to analyse risk and functions associated

For mass users and if you have descent User profile data in your SAP system

1> Run the user sync job

2>Run the batch risk analysis job for all the user in that system <You can exclude SAP* and DDIC from risk analysis>

3> Once the job is completed you can pull the data from virsa_cc_prmvl where the risk analysis results is stored

Choose from the below fields which you want to show in the reports

JOBID GENOBJID GENOBJTP PRMRISK VSYSKEY PRMTYPE PERMISSION FROMVAL TOVAL ROLES MITREFNO MONITORID RUNDATE RUNTIME RISKID XVSYSKEY ORGRULEID FUNCTID

For your case you can use the query, go to Debugger or Opensql of your GRC AC and run the below query.

select distinct genobjID as "UserID",RISKID, FUNCTID "FUNCTION_ID", VSYSKEY "SYSTEM_ID" FROM VIRSA_CC_PRMVL WHERE VSYSKEY = 'JDE_DV811' AND GENOBJTP = 1

If you want to add few more points in analysis then you can use few more fields from the VIRSA_CC_PRMVL table. You can explore the other GRC tables to build the query with joins so that Risk descriptions and fuction description could be pulled.

Let me know if your question is answered

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Rahul,

I'm not sure I get it. It seems to me as if you're talking about a solution outside the standard GRC functionality by querying on the DB. Thats a bit too elaborate for me. Also a simple report like this which is a neccesity when trying to analyze the results of an SOD scan should be available (but apparently it's not). Thanks anyway.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jesse,

First idea that occurs to me is using RAR Risk Analysis -> User Level, restrict to the conlict you want, choose Detail Report and export to excel. Then you can filter Role/Profile and Composite Role.

Consider running in Background, it may take some time.

Any other ideas?

Best Regards,

Vaner