Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deemed Export Sales ARE3 Utilization is required

former_member317998
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When we don't collect Excise duties from Customer, Utilization is required for amended Quantity, if so which registers [RG23A,RG23C,PLA] it need to be updated .

Regards

KS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if you are an Export Oriented Unit and your company require to maintain those registers, then you have to.

you can maintain the registers based on the material types, Finished Goods, Raw Materials., etc.,

former_member317998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for your quick response, my company is not an EOU.

Company sent 150 Kg of Material to Customer in that 50 Kg were damaged, so when I am trying to update in Quantity Tab Amended qty and checked the document that time system displayed message as Duty payable cannot be less than 500.00 ,I could not save the document, So in Utilization Tab PLA field mentioned only BED amount and system didn't give any error message document successfully saved.

In ARE3 document Part II Tab displayed and Accounting document created.Accounting entries are like this PLA-BED Debited, CENVAT Reversal Credited , How for this transaction is correct, shall I give this as a solution to my client, How to Post ECess, SHCess .

Regards

SK

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope this should be fine.

But, before proposing this to your client, just check following things are fine/not:

- Whether Excise duty + interest amount are correct in the desired register & accordingly the balance

- Whether the license quantity is credited back to the license. Which should not be.

- Is Duty remaining column in TCode J1ILICSUM is fine.

- Whether the part2 serial number are generating (Table J_1IPART2)

Further you can refer following SAP Note for your error

Duty payable cannot be less than

- 1061243: Incorrect Balance checking while ARE1-Reversal.

Regards

JP