cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML Signature with WSDL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!!!

I created this topic also at Security forum, but i think that was a wrong choice

I need to consume Web Service (WSDL). It's working without any problem. But there is also one operation where I need to add Digitial Signature to it.

It is very hard to find any documentation how to configure signing XML messages in SAP. I was looking for SSF which should fit to my requriements. Then I found something like WS Security in LPCONFIG - but i don't know how to use it. I put there Profile OUT, but nothing happen. Could you give me some directions where to look for this?

To generate proxy i used SE80. I have only ABAP instance (but if there won't be any other choice i can install AS JAVA as well). No PI system in landscape.

Best regards

Rob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I replied to your original post in the security forum .

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you doing digital signing transport level or message level?

Transport level:

if you do transport level then share the end system certificate in PI keystore and use https communication. Use Soap receiver adapter.

Message level:

If you need to message level digital signature then you might want to explore WS adapter. THis adapter supports digital signing as well WS Reliable Messaging Protocol. You have to configure WS adapter as receiver for this. Refer SAP help document on WS adapter for this. If there is a limitation to use WS adapter on this area, then you might have to do java mapping using Apache Axis software for digital signing. This requires more java effort.