Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE51N : How to do Auto Valuation

adeel_sarwar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am modelling a simple scenario where i have to record some inspection characteristics. In QE51N when i try to add the results and press enter I get a popup saying "Manual Valuation" and below that it says Make a decision "Accept or Reject".

I want to auto default this to always as yes so when we enter the value and press enter the popup does not appear. How can i achieve this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in sampling procedure use Auto valuation type for sample recording instead of Manual valuation type.

Regards

adeel_sarwar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not using Sampling procedures. I am doing the following

1) Created Inspection Characteristic

2) Assigned them in the routing

3) Created an order which created an inspection lot

4) Record results using QE51N.

I have 2 Inspection Characteristic one is quantitative and 1 is qualitative.

Regards

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Adeel,

As you are not using any Sampling procedure, System by default Uses Manual Valuation.

Create one Sampling Procedure (QDV1) and Use Valuation mode. "Attributive inspection nonconf. units".

Assign this Sampling procedure in Plant level settings,

QCC0>Basic Data>Plant level settings> Insp Lot creation> sample management.

If It is not feasible to apply it at Plant level, then assign this sampling procedure in Routing against all characteristics.

regards,

Amol

adeel_sarwar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I have created a Sampling Procedure uing QDV1.

What should the sampling type be? I am just put in 100% and Valuation Mode is Attributive Inspection nonconf.units. Everything else is the same.

I tried adding this to the Routing and everytime i add this and press enter it vanishes. I also tried adding it in to the config you mentioned at plant level and that did nothing as well. I prefer to get it working within the Routing as opposed to plant level

thanks

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are adding it in Routing,

> Select an MIC, Click on Control indicator. Tick on "Sampling procedure".

And when you proceed, system will ask for Sampling procedure. Assign it for all MICs.

Regards,

Amol

adeel_sarwar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much. Problem Resolved.

Regards

Answers (0)