Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with result recording

former_member306740
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have created Master inspection characteristics for Qualitative characteristics.catalogs and classification are tick marked in QS22.

in control indicator tab : Type: Char attribute tick marked in results confirmation tab summarised recording and required char is selected.

then created a code group,inside the code group codes are created.

code group is assigned to skill set which in turn is assigned to MIC.

now when i run the QE51N t-code in the result column iam unable to get dropdown menu to select ok or not.

and also iam unable to enter the text there as it is giving me floating point error of 22 characteristics.

kindly guide me in this regard.

Regards,

santosh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Floating point error comes when you Enter Text or symbols in Results of Quantitative MIC.

Check your MIC, you might have flagged Quantitative field in MIC. and ultimately you might be using Quantitative MIC Instead of Qualitative.

If it is OK, then also check particular MICs in Inspection plan.

In Case of qualitative mic, System throws message like " xyz code of abc Codegroup is not maintained in selected set."

regards,

Amol

former_member306740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i think iam missing some steps while creating test case.

can anybody tell me step by step procedure to do the same.

Regards,

santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

QS21- create qualitative MIC1 with control indicators as Char. attributes, record measured Values, sampling procedure and summ.recording.

QS41- Catalog 1 for MIC 1

QS51- Selected sets for catalog in that plant

QP01- Create inspection plan

assigned MIC1 , system ask u for catalog and select selected sets of that particular plant and assigned it.

Regards

former_member306740
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The system allows either selected set or code group,since we are assigning the characteristics in selected set,it is one and the same.

the issue is resolved.

Thank you all.

closing the thread.

Regards,

santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check Record Measured Value indicator is flagged or not, secondly u have assigned selected sets correctly or not.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the characterstics you created for the data types whether you have properly maintained.

char, num etc., and you are entering the correct values while result recording