cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in User integration with SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We are using SRM5.0 and Classic Scenario. We have a issue with user integration.

One user for whom i am trying to integrate into SRM system but it is not integrating properly.

In USERS_GEN, I am getting error as ' Assignment : Business partner person to the user is not unique'.

And in PPOSA_BBP , when i try to see the user organizational assignment, i could see that the assignment is properly done.

But the BP of the user is missing. Only CP and the user ID is avaiable without BP number.

And in the details of the position (for this user), there is a error 'Attribute check for (position name) failed'.

I could see that all the attributes are maintained correctly and also i tried replicating the HR data again by PFAL, but nothing succeeds.

Please provide some suggestions of how it can be solved.

Rgds

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rafael_rhoden
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can correct the users by deleting the assignments of the users in transaction PPOMA_BBP and then adding assignments of the users again.

For this purpose, position the cursor on the business partner of the user, select the context menu with the right mouse button and choose 'Delete -> Assignment'. Note the business partner number and then assign the business partner to the position again. Restart transaction

USERS_GEN to check.

Please check these notes to further information:

419423 Repairing incorrect EBP users

502564 Correcting incorrect users

501797 Check all EBP users

If unassign and reassign is not working (Drag&Drop), please check this note:

1024258 HRALX: PPOME Drag&Drop: BP-BP relationships not deleted

If HRALXSYNC is not working, and you check that link between O-BP and CP-BP is broken, please check if these notes are applied in the ECC side:

1174064 HRALXSYNC: No repair if BP-integration i

1168104 HRALXSYNC: No repair if BP-integration i

845002 HRALX: HRALXSYNC performance

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rafael Rhoden