cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete the sales order status after billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

we have mapped the sales bom scenario, in which the main item (Item cat:TAE)will not have price whereas the sub items(TAN) will have the pricing and it is functioning as required. the issue is that in the sales order after exploding the sales BOM, the sub items will flow to delivery and billing but not the main item(as copy control not maintained). hence the status of Sales order is open though entire qty of all the sub items is delivered and invoiced. Pls. suggest how shall we complete the sales order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if the main-item category is customized as relevant for billing in VOV7, then it is considered not completed until the billing is done. No matter if customizing copy control is amintained or not.

If the main-item must not be billed, then it should not be relevant for billing in VOV7.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

Check whether your main item category (VOV7) is checked for Item rel for delivery,if checked just un check and try.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

No the main item category (TAE) is not checked as a Item rel for delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the same way check the schedule line VOV6,un check item rel for delivery.

Ram

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I know, I Cat TAE is neither relevant for billing nor relevant for delv.

I Cat TAE have Sch Line Cat as CT - No inv.mgmt/no GdsIs, which is relevant for delv.

Then, you need check your copying control setting (VTFL - Source LF & Target F2)

For I cat TAE

Copying requirements

004 - Deliv-related item

Data VBRK/VBRP

001 - Inv.split (sample)

here you might need to develop a routine, as similar to routine 001

Regards

JP