cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany customer based on transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Through SPRO, only one Intercompany customer number can be assigned by Sales organization. But Client requirement is Intercompany customer number should be choose by type of transaction. If transaction is service related transaction then system should choose customer u2018Xu2019 and customer u2018Yu201D should choose for all other transactions. Both customer X & Y has been assigned to same sales organization. Existing SAP configuration under Billing > Define Internal Customer Number by Sales Organization only allow 1 customer number to be configured.

Can you please help?

Edited by: sapsduser on Jan 19, 2012 11:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is quite strange, as the sales organization should uniqueli identify the company to be billied (according to the SAP logic there cannot be 1 sales organization assigned to many company codes). So the proper way would be to create separate sales organization for goods and separate for services if the sales organizations belong to separate companies.

Anyway you can influence the determination of internal customer for delivery-related intercompany billing using implicit enhancement point in form likp_fuellen_iv_int (FV50XFLK_LIKP_FUELLEN_IV)

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestions. We proposed 2 options to the client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client want to go with second option i.e.; influencing the determination of internal customer for delivery-related intercompany billing using implicit enhancement point in form likp_fuellen_iv_int (FV50XFLK_LIKP_FUELLEN_IV).

Kindly guide me the process to adopt this implicit enhancement point.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What's the purpose of having two different customer numbers?