cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN: Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I need a Clarification because i am new to CIN , i tried to understand by using F1 Functionality each and every field but couldn't able to understand

Can any one provide the links which gives more deatils of each and every field so it can be helpful for me as well as others who is looking

I serached in google but i couldn't able to find out any documents which gives expalination because it is very difficult to explain each and every field.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This table shows the Account to which credit and debit wil happen per Excise transaction.

For a standard sales transaction, the transaction type is DLFC. The typical entry would be

Credit - AED, BED, CESS

Debit - CENVAT Suspense account.

let me know what kind of information you are looking for.

With Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply,

ETT : ARE1, ARE3, CEIV, DIEX, DLFC, GRPO

I think the above i mentioned those are comes under Sale & Distribution module (if i m worng correct me )

My doubt : i need to understand the each and every cloumn in that screen , and also i dont know what are the columns are releveant for SD based on ETT because if if see the screen i can see more than 10 columns

I hope you understand my problem

Edited by: Anuradha_SD on Jan 20, 2012 2:02 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While creating or cancelling an excise invoice, you need to differentiate with different document types; which is nothing but

a) DLFC for outgoing excise invoice

b) CEIV for cancelling excise invoice

For these document types, as like in SD where you assign G/L Accounts in VKOA, you need to assign CIN G/L Accounts here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply ,

In VKOA we can understand how to assign and also in VKOA, account key is EXD for all excise Duites

Again we need to asign the G/L accounts Based on ETT and Subtraction Transaction type , but when i check that screen i didnt see the columns which is related to Excise Dutiees BED, Hed.CESS & Higher Edu.CESS and also apart from that i didnt understand what is the purpose of eacha nd every column

Because if i done any mistake in the assignment without understand it will effect in the Finance Side as per my knowledge

So please guide me

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you not able to see columns like G/L account for Rg23Abed, G/L account for Rg23AAed?

You should be able to see please scroll and check.

For the excise group, ETT, company code and subtransaction type you will have to maintain corresponding G/L accounts.

So that whenever there is a posting with that ETT the corresponding G/L accounts will be hit.

Regards,

Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I can able to see those fields my question is how can i know which column is related to SD module and MM Modules

Suppose RG23A AED i think it is related to MM module if i am wrong correct me

My Question @ I need to understabd each and every field in that screen and how it is helpful and what are the fields comes under MM Module , SD Module

I hope you understand my Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Can any one provide the Link or SAP note which gives explainatiojn about the each field and the purpose

Regards,

ANU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anu,

If u want Sales setting that means urs is Account Receivable.

Regards

Satya