cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost is appearing in the credt memo

king_fire
Participant
0 Kudos

i have a scenario where the user has created the service order and invoiced it, later user has realized had charged the VAT for the transaction, which is not to be charged, for that user has created invoice correction document but for the 2nd line item user has changed the tax classification to E which is no tax, after changing to E system is updating Cost in the pricing procideure, though it is statistical. when the credit memo is created for the invoice correction, since Cost is taken system is looking to post the cost on to G/L account, which is wrong. can any one tell how shall i get over this issue to make sure cost is not taken.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on your explanation, I feel it is little difficult to visualise the issue.

When the Cost condition is statistical, I think there shouldn't be any account key linked and without account key it cannot post the billing document to accounting.

I think there should be some mismatch in the pricing procedure determination, so please look into pricing procedure / determination.

Regards

Suresh.

king_fire
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

thanks for your reply, actually this is the service material and it is not suppose to have the cost determined. while creating invoice correction any change happens in the document VPRS is pulled into the pricing procedure. since this is the service material it should not take VPRS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the item category settings whether the Determine Cost is selected. If it is selected then uncheck the check box so that the Cost is not determined in the document.

Regards,

Karthik.