cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The problem is related to shipment where I want the system to allow processing shipment after Stock Transfer Invoice is done.As we don't get all the on-paper documents before despatch or even after 10 days of despatch we want the system to process in this way where even after the invoice is completed we will be able to book the shipment cost through T-Code VI01.But whenever I am trying to process shipment through T Code VT01N by giving transportation planing point & shipment type,while including the delivery it is showing the message " No deliveries found".

Though the standard rule is PGI will automatically happen with the completion of shipment process still please suggest if any further configuration can be done in the standard SAP to process shipment after the stock transfer Invoice is done.

Please help at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Mitra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Now my problem is solved as in VT01N screen while including the outbound delivery we have to keep the "Total Goods Movement Status" & " Transportation Planning Status" fields as blank instead of A & A to B.If these fields are kept blank then we will be able to make shipment after the Stock Transfer Invoice.

The other queries related to shipment are as follows -

1) Is there any configuration possible to keep the "Total Goods Movement Status" & " Transportation Planning Status" fields as blank by default.

2) Secondly the shipment cost calculation procedure is getting reflected in the header though it is not assigned with the header but it is automatically getting reflected in the Leg. How is this possible?

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Mitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priyanka,

It seems you want to do the Invoicing after the shipment documents are received. But the stock has to go with some Invoice , I suppose (typical business requirement).

What we can try is you can create a Order to Billing Proforma Invoice and when you get the shipment document you can do the delivery, PGI and Commercial Invoice.

Hope it serves you.

Deb