cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to view ALL batch job details at one glance using function module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i need to see all batch jobs details, the information required includes the job name, client number, job frequency .. etc.

but i need to do it with only FUNCTION MODULE.....

SINCE THE INFORMATION IS CAPTURED BY THIRD PARTY SYSTEM.......i am looking for any function module

could you please suggest me any FM's where i can get this information.................

thanks and regards

SAM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to blow link for Function Modules for BG Jobs

Regards,

Arjun

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

that solved my problem....thank you all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can explore these functional module for SM37 desired details:

With function module BP_JOB_MAINTENANCE (transaction SM37), you can call the full job maintenance system of the background processing system, starting with the job selection screen.

Since many users are not familiar with job maintenance and have no desire to search for their jobs, you can use the function modules BP_JOB_SELECT and BP_JOBLIST_PROCESSOR to select and display a list of jobs for the users of your program.

Use BP_JOB_SELECT to generate an internal table of jobs. Then, with BP_JOBLIST_PROCESSOR, you can display the selected jobs in the list format used by the job maintenance system.

You can also use BP_FIND_JOBS_WITH_PROGRAM to select jobs that run a particular program. Use this function module with BP_JOBLIST_PROCESSOR to display a job list to your users. Like BP_JOBLIST_SELECT; BP_FIND_JOBS_WITH_PROGRAM offers interactive and silent modes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

naveen_kumar1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

there is no spearate function module available to list all the batch jobs.

You can write an ABAP program to either capture the data from the following tables

TBTCP,TBTCO and TBTCS

Refer these SAP note.

519059 FAQ: Background processing system

31503 FAQ: Background jobs

Regards,

Naveen.