cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template Project Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are going to implement template project and with the help of that, two implementation project was planned to implement for two countries. But instead of that, now we plan to maintain in a single project with different scenario names. Is this correct way to proceed further or not?

Note: Business Process will be same as of now. in future, if it is changed we will update as new step with some acknowledgement..

Thanks & regards,

Krishnan Kumar.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I shared some of my thoughts in this thread. Plz see my last post in the thread and see if that helps, or let me know if you would want me to elaborate:

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It depends upon the actual usage you are going to do if you just going to maintain a central repository of documents it is ok.

But

Single implementation project with 2 countries different implementation will create plenty of problems like Country A user's still see all the documents and every thing of Country B which normally they dont accept and vice versa

because if user A has access for BB type of documents they can access country B ...BB documents also ..therefore later you need to go for different document type creation within the same project if you dont want that.

I prefer have a template project at center and ....Implementation projects for other 2 countries.

later any change happening ..you can change the template version and ...use the compare adjust functionality in implementation projects

Sharing my experience and hope it clarifies

regards

prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the single project.