Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Quality certificate

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends ,

i am trying to configure for Quality Certificate. I have made all the neceesary master data and customization settings.

During testing at the tim eof delivery , i am able to see , LQCB in header output , but when i am trying to view the certificate ,

i am getting the message Certificate profile not found eventhough i have maintained.

. i have created certificate proflile via transaction QC01.

Certificate profile assignment Via trannsaction QC15.

Output condition record via transaction ..vv21

Please let me know what may be the issue.

Thnaks in advance for your solutions!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

i am not able to view in QC21. i am getting the following message ,

-> The specifications for charac. 0001 were not found in cert.profile VCTPRINT Certificate type E21 Version 000001

Message no. QC066

Let me know , where i have to correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QC02 have you assigedn certificate profile & released.

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sujith/ Smruti,

i have already maintained al lthis data correctly.

Still same issue.

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure if you've already tried...

Go to QC02 and check if you're able to see "Print Preview" of your certificate profile.

Regards,

Anup

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i am not able to view in QCO2. i am getting the following message ,

-> The specifications for charac. 0001 were not found in cert.profile CERTPRINT Certificate type E21 Version 000003

Message no. QC066

->The specifications for charac. 0002 were not found in cert.profile CERTPRINT Certificate type E21 Version 000003

Let me know , where i have to correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Have you maintained the MIC's In the certificate profile in QC02. It sould contain the MICs which is defined in the Quality plan/Material specification based on how you are doing the inspection.

Regards,

Smruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi can you please check the cerificate type in spero ->quality manaagement ->QM in logistics ->QM in procurement - >Define keys for certificate profile. since you are using E21 just check the details remove all the the tick against certificate against each po item or GR or enhanced processing (This is for incoming certificate)

regards,

Smruti

Edited by: smruti.ranjan on Jan 19, 2012 11:07 AM

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error messages you posted regarding QC02, i.e. the missing specifications, indicates that you are finding a COA profile. The error message even tells you the name of the profile. When trying to execute from the delivery are you still getting the error "No Certificate profile found"?

For the QC02 error about missing specs:

What is happening is that for the first two characteristics, (0001 and 0002), you have asked it in the cert profile to get the specs from somewhere, (Specification origin). Usually this is set to get the specs from either the batch record, or from an inspection lot. For some reason, this part of your setup is incorrect. Without knowing how you have that field set it hard to tell you exactly what to look at.

If the spec is be coming from an inspection lot, it could be that the MIC number in the cert profile is not matching exactly to the MIC number in the inspection lot it is using. It could also be that the profile isn't using the inspection lot you think it should be using and the data is missing in the one it is using.

If the spec is coming from the batch, it could be name of the general characteriistic used in the cert profile doesn't match the name of the GC used in the batch class of the material.

FF

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

>

> i am not able to view in QCO2. i am getting the following message ,

>

>

> -> The specifications for charac. 0001 were not found in cert.profile CERTPRINT Certificate type E21 Version 000003

> Message no. QC066

>

> ->The specifications for charac. 0002 were not found in cert.profile CERTPRINT Certificate type E21 Version 000003

>

> Let me know , where i have to correct.

You are getting this error message b'se as per certificate profile these MICs are mandatory, so you have record result against those MICs in inspection lot, not even record result but you have to valuate & close MICs. Check MIC of that batch (insp lot). have you recorded result & closed?

If result recording are not required for those MICs then you can avoid this error with making those MICs as optional at QC02.

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Thank you all for your inputs.Now i am able to see the Certificate in QC02 .

But in QC20 and IN VL03N , at the time of deliver i am able to see LQCB , but certificate i am not able to view.

It is taking me to Scree,...Analysis Profile determination.

QC0001 certificate profile procedure.

QCA1 : Copy assignment

10 (QCA1) : Material Customer

15 ((QCA1) Material Customer

20 (QCA1) : Material

30(QCA1 ) : Material Group.

Please let me the issue, y i;m not able to see the certificate in VL03N.

Thank you for everyone for helping me to achieve till this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please check the config in the following path,

SPRO->LOGISTIC EXECUTION->SHIPPING->BASIC SHIPPING FUNSTIONS->OUTPUT CONTROL->OUTPUT DETERMINATION->MAINTAIN OUTPUT DETERMINATION FOR OUTBOUND DELIVERIES

1.Maintain condition tables

2.Maintain out put types

3.Maintain access seuences

4.Maintain out put determination procedure

5. Assign out put determination procedure

Regards,

Smruti

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It appears that the condition tables being used by the LQCB are not the same tables being used in your certificate profile assignment.

In QC15 what key combinations are there? Do these match the the key combinations yoru LQCB procedure is looking at?

i.e.

10 (QCA1) : Material Customer

15 ((QCA1) Material Customer

20 (QCA1) : Material

30(QCA1 ) : Material Group.

If not you need to go back to config and check the condition table config.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi can you please check through QC20 by putting the delivery no. R you able to generate the doc??

Regards,

Smruti

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Smruti ,

i have already checked via QC20 by putting delivery number. But still i am facing the same issue.

Let me know where i should cross check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi please check the status of the Certificate profile (QC02) if it is CRTE then you need to change it to release by clicking on edir release profile.

regards,

Smruti

Edited by: smruti.ranjan on Jan 19, 2012 8:02 AM