cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Return Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I issued consignment return. I did PGI and after that I checked MMBE and it added stock to the special stock of the customer.

This means the stock got doubled because for the consignment fill-up I gave her 2 items then after the consignment return it added 2, for the total of 4.

My understanding is the consignment return should take the stock out of the customer's premise and return it to plant.

What is wrong with my config? Please help. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

In Consignment Returns means the goods are not come to in your plant it goes to consignee place if you want to take it to your plant then you need to do Consignment pickup

I hope you understand

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reminding me. I forgot the definition of consignment return.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is as per SAP Standard.

Consignment Returns will bring back the Stock to Consignee's stock 9Special Stock).

Consignment Pick-Up will bring back the stock to your Plant.

After Consignment Returns, you will have to run Consignment Pick-Up Process to bring back the stock to your Plant.

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

This is standard behavior, when you did consignment returns and you checked that in MMBE it will add the returns stock to your

special stock only.

If you want to bring that stock from special to unrestricted use you have to do consignment pickup

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The issue with the movement type. Please check the movement type is assigned properly or not.

For Standard

Issue movement type is 633

Returns movement type is 634.

Check that

Cheers

S