cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deconsolidation and Packaging Specification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I try to customize goods-receipt with the process-oriented storage control.

The steps are: deconsolidation, putaway

In inbound delivery i customize automatic packing using Packaging Specification with two levels HU Container and HU Masterbox and it's work fine.

After goods receipt products moves to a deconsolidation station, for Deconsolidation station i create Packaging Specification with condition type 0DKS and SLG1 report what Packaging Specification working correct.

My task is deconsolidate HU Master box on HU pallets from container using Packaging Specification with help of activity area and consolidation group.

But when i starting deconsolidate in transaction /SCWM/DCONS - Deconsolidation in Goods Receipt using tab Deconsolidation, system just repack products from HU Masterbox in to the new Putaway HU and ignored Target Quantity in Packaging Specification but offer right pack. matirial from Packaging Specification.

So at the end i recieve HU Pallet with product but i need pallet with HU masterboxes.

My question is:

Can i deconsolidate HU into HU instead poduct to HU?

How to use Target Quantity in Packaging Specification duiring deconsolidation to create putaway HU?

Configuration or logic is missed\incorrect?

Thx in advice!

I hope I could explain my problem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi!

This scenario is not supported in standrd EWM 7.

Deconsolidation works like this.

i) You have goods belongs to different activity areas in One HU.

ii) Two or more prodcut warehouse tasks in weighting status ( B ).

iii) Then you can deconsolidate your warehosue task based on warehouse tasks in weighting status.

iv) While doing Decon, destination HU can be proposed based on Packspec.

Summary:- Your scenario deals with multilvel HU and on a straight forward, tihs is not supported by EWM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for your reply, but let's make it for me more clear

If i recive one product and pack it on one HU Conteiner system after that will find different bins for one product (for example because compacity of bin is exceed) or other words, can it create several WT for putaway one product in one HU?

Can i use maybe BADI to repack HU into HU during consolidation?

Can you please advice solution for situation like this:

In wharehouse we have different bins height: bin 1 h=1.80, b 2 h=1.60 so i need to understand the putaway bin and give order and instruction to workers how they should prepare pallets.

Aditionaly to that some part of products will be move to other warehouse and customer wants use HU for masterbox and pallets.

So my task is: Dived conteiner ot 3 parts and give instructions for palletization using HU masterbox and HU Pallets.

Any advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can use HU Type and Bin Type for different Bin Heights. This will help in Palletization as accordingly you would have created PAck spec.

Regards

Shankar

Answers (0)