cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Services Action

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using a Query Message action to get IDoc information from SAP.

It was working and now I need to test the execution to verify the datas. The problem is: once I run the BSL I can not get the data again.

Also, I don't know why, after a while, even creating the data on SAP, I can not read the data.

I have changed the status I want to read (Received, Processed, Failes, No Rule Defined, Running, Categorised).

Thre Processing Rules is defined by Category.

I am using SAP xMII Version 12.1.8 Build(46) .

I hope someone can help me with this issue.

Basically, I need to test the data transfer.

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The simple way to test is to change the IDoc Processing Rule Editor job to Transaction (from Category). Create a transaction which has an InputXML property, select that property as the one for use in the Processing Rule Editor. Add an Save_XML action block to the transaction using db://<somename>.xml and run your IDoc on the ERP side. If you do not see the IDoc in the saved file in the workbench, then something is wrong somewhere in your configuration.

Try this and let me know what happens.

Regards,

Mike

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Jan 19, 2012 1:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael.

Thanks for your answer. I did the test and it worked. I still don't understand why the othe way didn't work.

The Message Monitor shows the message now, but it doesn't show the categorized messages.

Any idea?

We can work with Transaction rule but I would like to understand better how the Message Services works.

Regards.

Italo Stefani

Vetta Group

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Italo,

I would suspect that your configuration needs some tweaking. Send me some screen shots and your processing trxs and I will see what I can figure out for you.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael. Thanks for your answer.

We changed to Transaction type and it is working now. I will verify this problem after we finish the project and let you know.

Regards.

Italo Stefani

Vetta Group