Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create PR from SRM portal to R/3

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create a Shopping Cart with a free text material, I am able to create Shopping Cart, but failed to create a PR.

In portal, In shopping cart display in "Related Documents" tab, I am not finding any back-end document number. I have settings in place at "Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders)" for the product category that I have entered in shopping cart.

Did I do anything wrong in this?

Request your help.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

Thanks for the precise and accurate solution. The given FM debugged and the problem is with G/L account that I am using.

Field status is not compatible between OME9 and OBC4 transactions. This is corrected and I am able to replicate follow-on document (PR) in R/3 Back-End.

I sincerely thank your support to SAP world.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

welcome happy to help.

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil/Soumyaprakash,

I have checked in BBP_PD, I found the below message for my shopping cart

TAX_TCJCD 105 You are not allowed to enter a tax jurisdiction code for country US.

I have switched off this message but still I am not able to create PR for my shopping cart in back-end. After switching off the message, now no message is seen in BBP_PD.

Request your advice.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

take the header GUID of SC, goto se37, run FM BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER . give this guid. execute in debug mode.. and check where is it failing,.. no need to do line by line check.. you can skip the splitting, determining backend object type etc.. directly gointo the create->do() and check where BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE is coming back with return table with errors..

are you sure that its trying to create PR not reservation?

you can keep external debugger directly on BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE in ECC with the RFC user id SRM is hitting ECC with(this needs to be a service/dialogue user else you cannot debug).. and run bbp_pd_sc_transafer , if its coming inside this FM means the debugger would trigger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check for the Tax Jursidiction errors also here.

If for the plant or delivery address if the Tax Jurisidiction is maintained.

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't find anything in RZ20 related to this issue. I have maintained no. ranges for NR Object REQREQ correctly. Previous Shopping Cart has created reservation successfully in back-end, so there should n't be any issue with RFCs.

In Related Documents tab (in portal) of Shopping Cart, I see the status as "Error in Process".

Does this info give any clue?

Thanks & Regards

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Note 1173815 provides some inputs regarding follow on document determination in R/3.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you maintained the number range for backend documents for shopping cart?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please update any errors from RZ20

Regards,

Nikhil