cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Requests List for business processes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are creating change requests from a solution for a respective business process steps i.e Tcode:solman_directory->solution->business scenario->business process step right side u201CCreate Change requestu201D. So it creates change request automatically mapped to the business process which is being checkin/checkout

Now we want to view a list or report similar to CRM_DNO_MONITOR ,which can show change requests and the business process for which its created.

Though there is a column of business process in CRM_DNO_MONITOR ,it only shows some process id , for support notifications.

Is there any way to get some list as below?

Change Request ID |Solution |Business Scenario |Business Process |Business Process Step |Status

100 | ABC |Finanace |Accounts Payable |Invoice product | Check Out

Check In

Request Checkin

Request Checkout

Thanks

Sonal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think we need to customize the report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agree, you will have build your own report for this. I do not think this is available out of the box, have you tested something in Solar_Eval or in the analysis menu of the SolMan_Directory transaction though?

I do not have access to a system right now, else I would be able to tell you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have gone through reports in Solar_eVal and also used /TMWFLOW/REP_REPORTING,/TMWFLOW/REP_CHANGE_MANAGER ,but all of them give blank list for some of the already said columns.Although It could be good if some columns from one report like SAPLSDIRECTORY_DOCU_EVAL,SAPLSDIRECTORY_TRANS_EVAL,/TMWFLOW/REP_REPORTING could be merged into a Zreport to get required data.I am not aware how to achieve this.Please suggest.

Or can you tell me the Tables used by above reports to check if data for this columns really exist.

regards

sonal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonal.

Even I have the same requirement to check in change doc, whether the Standard Doc are linked to solution or not.

Let me know if you have found the solation for it.

Thanks

Jignesh