Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen for activities

adam_sobkowicz2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello

I have configured a strategy for generate settlement rules on activities. The rule is: settle costs from activity to WBS element to which activity is assigned. Ok, it works. When I create new project from project template I get all networks and WBS elements. But when I try to save my new project system shows me all screens with settlement rule for every activity where system generates new settlement rule. So for all activity I must press F3 button before system save this project.

If I have 3-5 activities in project it is ok, but when I have 100 it is not funny. Is there any option to turn off this option or something like generate settlement rules in background?

THX

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DaveS4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Adam,

You need to configure the below steps under this node of IMG:

PS> Costs>Automatic and Periodic Allocations>Settlements>Define Settlement Rule for Network.

Once you put the startegy and assign them to network types, it'll automatically create the settlement rules to the assigned WBS elements.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

Dave

adam_sobkowicz2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave

Thank you for your answer.

I have done it as you wrote.

But when I created new project from template - project with network and save it, before system saves new project, shows screens with settlements rules. I need to push F3 to jump to another screen for next activity.

How to turn it off?

A.

adam_sobkowicz2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Now everything is ok,

It was some BASIS problem after installation of fresh system