Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing outbound delivery in EWM does not change the delivery in ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on EWM;

I create an outbound delivery and it is transferred to EWM. If I reject the outbound delivery request in EWM, system adjust the quantity of delivery for both EWM and ECC.

But if I activate the delivey the system creates a outbound delivery order(odo). But the problem is that when I change odo the delivery in ERP is not changed.

Do you have an opinion to about what should i check in the system?

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I think that here you are waiting for an update for the original delivery that will not occur because is already confirmed.

You are saying that it creates a new ODO, well as Serhan Er says, the confirmation to ERP is sended when you create the OD on EWM and if you have split the ODR, the creation of various OD will create new Deliveries on the ECC for the partial quantities.

So here you must end processing for the new ODO to see the changes on ECC.

Regards.

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ertan,

After using process code, you need to use "create outbound delivery" button adjacent to process code.

Regards

Serhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you check SMQ1 SMQ2 in ECC and EWM?

and wich data you change?

Edited by: Andrey Altabaev on Jan 18, 2012 10:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked SMQ1 and 2 for EWM and ECC, there is no entry. I change just quantity of item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wich process code you use for it?

Do you use process code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used O001 and O002, I have created a new one and tried.

Configuration:

PartnerRole: WH

Quant. Adjust. = 2 (Adj. of delivery quanti.ty and Del. Quan. is Transferred)

Modifiable: Initial

Background: Initial

Adj.0 Qty: Initial

Also in process code profile I have checked Send indicator.

I have also tried without process code.

But I am not sure about the needed configuration for "mapping ERP partner roles". May be there is a problem with it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

in my case EWM send message with corrected Quanty after goods issue, but the right way is: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ewm700_ehp02/helpdata/en/bf/b88041ec77020de10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know the configuration step where I assign the exception code to process code?

In the document below it is said that "If you adjust the delivery quantity using an exception code for an automatic delivery update, you must also have defined exception codes in Customizing for EWM and assigned them to the process codes."

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ewm70/helpdata/en/f9/f2644205d86255e10000000a155106/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its here:

Cross-Process Settings-Exception Handling - Define Exception Codes

Look on the tree in right part of the screen = Delivery Adjustment in Case of Differences

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked warehouse 0001 configuration but could not find a sample for outbound delivery.

Does not exsist an easy way to delete item from outboud delivery order? Or to delete an out bound delivery order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As example you can take:

ex/code: DIFD

Business Contx TPT

Exec. Step 02

Its for inbound delivery, there no record for outbond.

But i still dont understand the buisnes reason for such process, cose if your customer order 500 PC for example, you warhouse workers simply change his demand and it's not correct, cose you can deliver this open amount later and sales person should decide. You task in EWM use exeption codes and process codes to close ODO or find other bin...

Like i sad, at the time of good issue adopted amount EWM will send to ERP.

For delete position from odo use trash button

pick denal exeption code in WHT conformation.

Edited by: Andrey Altabaev on Jan 19, 2012 10:11 PM

Edited by: Andrey Altabaev on Jan 19, 2012 10:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In real sales person want to change it. What I mean; sales person create an outbound delivery and it is activated automaticly by PPF and an outbound delivery order is generated. Then they decide to change or delete outbound delivery.

By the way is there a easy way to do that in ERP side for sales person?