cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporary GUID coming from Sourcing in Doc change badi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

My requirement is to when the buyer completes a SC from Sourcing the system should prompt to enter the reason of rejection and then send it in a mail to the Requester. (even currently sys generated mail is going, it is not having the exact reason)

Now I am using BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to call me custom screen and send mail. This part is working but in the IS_HEADER structure I am getting temporary guid and thus not able to retrive the SC data. Is there anyway I can retrive data of SC from this temporary GUID.

even from DOC_CHECK_BADI I am getting the temporary GUID.

Any Idea?

Thanks,

Smita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only the first time the badi is called. There is at least one other call to the badi in which more of the structures are filled with the relevant data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You probably can use the SRC_GUID field of the it_item structure to determine what the SC number is. First you'll get the source item and from the source item you can determine the SC data.

For details of the requester you can just use the it_partner structure though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi robin,

Only the IS_HEADER is filled that to with temporary GUID. Other tables and empty at runtime.

Thanks,

smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi smita,

if am understood proper ,call function 'bbp_sc_getdetails' to get details of the shopping cart by passing the guid in badi.

hope it helps

Radha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As the GUID is a temporary GUID any FM will not pass me the data of SC. Saying document not found.

Is there any relationship stored with actual GUID and temporary GUID or any other way to achieve this??

Help appreciated .

Thanks,

Smita