Did you mean: 

ST03N, BI Workload error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the transaction ST03N, when i am clicking on BI Workload i am getting

"InfoProvider 0TCT_MC01 does not exist; reporting analysis not possible

Message no. S03321"

Can somebody please help to resolved this error.

Thanks

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

Looks like Infoprovider 0TCT_MC01 is not active. Please check this in table RSDCUBE (see if the 'A' version exists or not).

You should activate the following cubes from Business content:

0TCT_MC01, 0TCT_C01 and 0TCT_VC0 > Front-End and OLAP Statistics

Also please check SAP Notes 964418 & 934848 for more information

Regards,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

Thanks for reply.

I am very new to BI. My system where i am getting the error is ECC 6.0 with Netweaver version 7.0 where i am getting this error. This is not a BI system.

I gone through the note specified by you. But in the note they have not mentioned how i can activate these infoprovide as i informed you that i am very new to BI.

So request you to please give me the steps i should follow to activate these infoprovider.

Thanks

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak,

It doesn't have to be BW system, the Infocube needs to be active in your ECC system also.

Goto SE16 and provide table name as RSDCUBE and press F7 and provide the CUBENAME - 0TCT_MC01 and see if its active or not and check other cubes also.

If not active, get it active and try ST03N again. (you can also activate the cube with help of BW or developer team).

Regards,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun

I checked in se16 and in infocube i entered 0TCT_MC01, i am getting below message

"No table entries found for specified key"

Is this because "0TCT_MC01" is a info provider? So how i can find the infocube for this info provider?

Please guide

Thanks for you replies this is really helping me a lot.

Thanks

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepka,

Can you below notes

1599388 - ABAP DUMP RAISE_EXCEPTION WHEN WORKING WITH BI CONTENT IN TRANSACTION ST03N

Note 1067098 - ST03N: Incorrect additional records when accessing MultiCube

Note 989131 - Dump when running ST03N to display BI workload

Note 964418 - Adjusting ST03N to new BI-OLAP statistics in Release 7.0

Regards,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

I checked with the BI guyes in the project, They checked and informed that the infoprovider "0TCT_MC01" is not exists in the system itsefl.

But in ST03N we are getting the error for the same infoproider when we click on BW workload statistics.

Can you please help.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

I am sorry that, you still have the issue. From the your BI team and your conversations, I sure that, BI Technical Content is not installed on your system. You can check it in the SYSTEM-->STATUS check for the component "BI_CONT".

If its installed, then you should be able to access the "0TCT_MC01". If you don't have BI_CONT installed, Install it and try again.

Refer to below link for BI COntent Installation.

Thanks,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue has been already discussed in SDN. Here is URL:

/thread/412180 [original link is broken]

Hope, it is helpful for you.

Thanks,

Manikandan Dhanakoti