Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO not updates in ICH due to table entry error

gallada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue while sending the PO from R/3 to SNC. Below error has occured and not able to understand what exactly this error. I have checked the PO data and everything is correct in R/3.

"Error changing a table entry (secondary index /1OM/ORDR7MP3100, mode M)"

Could you please help me to resolve the issue as many PO's are blocked due to above error.

Regards

Gowri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowri,

It looks like ODM is not activated properly for PO.

Check whether ODM activation is done properly or not.

You can refer step 1,3 and 4 in SAP note 1178483 for activation of ODM or SAP note 836457.

If above steps are already perform and still the same issue then you need to force generate the ODM go to

transaction code:

/N/SCMB/ODM_GEN_ORC for force activation of the component(check the force generate check box)

/N/SCMB/ODM_GEN_ORDTP for force activation of the order data type(check the force generate check box)

/N/SCMB/ODM_GEN_ORDA for force activation of the order data area(check the force generate check box)

And perform the steps mentioned in the above SAP note.

Regards,

Nikhil

gallada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for the response. I hve checked all the custom for the activation. it has been done.

I would like to know, what if we generate the above component force fully.

Could you please helpme out interms of error message details:

secondary index /1OM/ORDR7MP3100, mode M

For order type ORDR of component 7MP3 for index 100 some data is missing?

User has modified the delivery date in PO in R/3 and it is failed to update in ICH.

Could you please help me out to resolve the issue.

Regards

Gowri Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowri ,

Sometime ODM are not activated properly may be because of missing authorization (internal table creation)for user who is generating or some other reason but system shows ODM are activated properly.

To resolve this kind of issue normally if we do force generation ODM's are activated properly.

If you are still not comfortable then raise OSS with SAP for this issue.

Regards,

Nikhil

gallada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the solution. it was successful , but now getting different error.

"ODM: Update error, database"

Could you please let me know the reason of this error even if we generate the ODM stucture.

Regards

Gowri

Answers (0)