cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Credit Card Receipts:Function module or BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are displaying credit card receipts in POWL FITV_POWL_TRIPS in one of the TABS.

We display the data in a table UI element and now user wants a delete function where he can delete the credit card receipt.

I would like to know if there is a F.M or BAPI which can delete credit card receipts without a trip number as in the intial screen we dont have a trip number.

I was able to find PTRA_WEB_CCC_DELETE to delete the data from buffer but it needs a trip no. which i dont have.

Is it possible to delete credit card receipts at this stage?

Thanks

Bhanu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

For allowing the employees to delete the receipts from the buffer it is only possible for the credit cards which are employee paid and not for the company paid credit cards.

You need to define the setting for CCC entry in the transactions PE03 for the travel parameter TRVPA, the value here should be kept as 3.

Let me know if you need more info.

Regards,

Vijay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

In POWL/portal, no there is no function module or BAPI to achieve this without trip number, with the receipts in the buffer you only have the option to unassign them and write them back to buffer, you could delete them from there in the backend if you wished. Of course you have to exercise caution here as receipts that are "paid by company" should not be deleted.

Please check transaction PRCCE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please explain when you said we can unassign them and write back to buffer? How can i do that?

And how can i delete data from backend ?I looked into it and found out that the data is stored in a cluster PCL1.

I will check the transaction code PRCCE now.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vijay and Sally for your inputs.

This is how i made it to work:

Lock personnel no,.

Imported the credit card data using F.M PTRM_UTIL_IMPORT_TC_CLUSTER

Delete the required data which is selected by the user

Exported the credit data back to buffer PTRM_UTIL_EXPORT_TC_CLUSTER

Unlock personnel no.

This way i was able to unassign the perso from credit card receipts.

Thanks

Bhanu