Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get statuses of SC items - SAP SRM system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys

I would like to ask you for help.

Let suppose following situation in SAP SRM system

Approver received SC (shopping cart) with 2 items for approval. He marked first item as rejected, second one as approved. Then clicked submit.

I need to add a piece of a code to the code which handle click on the button submit. In this code I need to know which items were rejected. I tried to insert the code to implementation of the interface method

IF_EX_BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI~BBP_SC_CHANGE.

I used method

/sapsrm/cl_pdo_factory_sc_adv=>get_instance

which returns object

ro_instance

and then I called object's method

/sapsrm/if_pdo_do_apv_ext~get_process_info

which return structure

ls_wf_info

In this structure I was only able to find requested information (states for each item of SC) only when no operation was done on SC (it means only after code, which handle clicking on submit button, was executed).

Can somebody help me how to get information for each item of SC?

Edited by: jozef.gloncak on Jan 18, 2012 2:28 PM

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you check if calling bbp_pd_sc_get_detail here passing the sc guid(is_header-guid) giving you the current status of the item?

0 Kudos

I guess you meant function modul bbp_pd_sc_getdetail.

I tried it before. I checked table E_ITEMS but I couldn't find any attribute in the table which would be a flag for rejection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can somebody help with this issue?

0 Kudos

just when approver clicks reject or approve you can capture the action ID and pass it to a temp field in SC_ITEM.. and on submit you can refer this field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jozef,

we have the same problem.

Can you provide your solution for the problem?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Florian