cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel iViews in ERP 6.0 EHP4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please, we need to use SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0, Travel management iViews.

EHp4 is installed in portal properly but in ERP 6.0 EHP4 folder (pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.14.bp_folder), in folder: Travel expenses(pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.14.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.14.iviews/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.14.travel_expenses) there is just one iVIew for Express expenses: pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.14.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.14.iviews/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.14.travel_expenses/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.14.express_expenses.

Please, do you know where are the other iViews?

We need all Travel management iViews from EHP4 (ERP 6.0)

Thank you&Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

The first pcd path that you have commented, is for Java iViews. Then, is better the 2nd one, because are abap iViews.

Yes, I'm going to ask you about it

I don't understand why EPH4 iViews are in EHP2 folder! Please, can you confirm it?

Anybody knows why??

Thank you&Regards

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just reread some of the technical documentation from SAP and they are indeed available since EHP2. I'm a bit confused myself now because I thought the WDA-Stuff was available from EHP4 onwards only... but maybe the "whole package" was available from EHP4 and some technical things were already implemented... who knows?

0 Kudos

They come with the business function FIN_TRAVEL* which were delivered with the ABAP functionality in EHP2 (hence why they are that in folder even though relevant for EHP4 etc too!) but also correspond to the business part packages too e.g if you were on EHP5 but had lower level BP of 1.41 you could hit problems.

The homepage framework entries for ABAP should be in table 000 and advisable to copy these for your entries.

E.g. URL of the PCD Pages in the resources

employee_travel_expenses_srv_12 - then the URL of the PCD page must be entered starting with ROLES:// (see note 1629947)

Please note this is essential in order for all navigation to work and is most often the reason for missing buttons/tabs/dead links etc.

The entered URL starting with ROLES:// must EXACTLY point to the the place, where the Iview is located in the portal content directory. If this URL is wrong or even empty it leads to exactly this kind of error: user dependent error messages like "page not found" or just empty screens.

You can check these entries against client 000 and the note 1124849

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, they are activated in R/3. Web Dynpros Abap are working properly.

I don't know if BP Commom parts is installed, I suppose. But do you know if it's installed, which are the iViews that have to appear in travel management folder? (ERP 6.0-EHP4)

Thank you for your response

0 Kudos

Did you activate FIN_TRAVEL_1 and FIN_TRAVEL_2 business functions and deploy the relevant BP common parts package (1.41) for EHP4 also?

Edited by: Sally Redmond on Jan 18, 2012 2:11 PM

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Depends on which iViews in particular you need. But the most stuff is in the folder of EHP2 and the standard ESS folder, not EHP4. EHP4 only contains the "quick expenses" or whatever it is called in English.

CHeck out these PCD paths:

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.pages/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.travel_expenses

and

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.12.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.12.pages/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.12.travel_expenses

EDIT: Before you ask, I don't know why they put the EHP4-WD4A-iViews in the EHP2 Folder..

Cheers, Lukas

Edited by: Lukas Weigelt on Jan 18, 2012 2:11 PM