cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while license creation under EAR license regulation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created a License regulation EAR with type of legal code 00 Foreign trade laws (AWV, EAR......). Under this license regulation i have created a license type EXCPT.

Attributes for license type EXCPT is foreign trade Org., product number, control class,country of Dep/Dest.

But when i go to create a license under this it throws an error. A maximum quantity has not yet been maintained .

Earlier this license type was maintained for quantity update but due to some business reason we removed this check.

But still we are getting this quantity update error.

Even if i check the partner attributes in the license type EXCPT, thses attributes are not appearing at new licensce creation under this license type EXCPT .

Thanks.

Rupesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have found the answer. I have set the quantity value as required entry in the allowed status. Due to this it was asking for the maximum value to enter in the license.

Thanks

Rupesh

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good - glad that you found the solution. You should set the message status to "answered" now.

Regards,

Dave

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

The configuration is effectively stored in each Licence record (in table /SAPSLL/LCLICA), and is not updated if you then later change the customising.

To overcome the issue, delete the Licence (or expire it, if documents have been assigned), and create a new one. Then the new customising settings will be applied.

From what you have written, I'm not totally sure that this answers your question. Please let us know if I have not addressed your issue.

Regards,

Dave