cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sources of supply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a central contract with Product category X.

when I create a SC with free text item with Product category X. and I go to sourcing cockpit and choose source of supply. I expect that for this SC the source of supply is Central Contract. It is not showing.

Is this the standard behavaiour?

when I create a Central contract with Material and create a sc for this material and in sourcing cockpit when i choose sources of supply, it is picking the contract.

My question is does source of supply only picks contracts with material not with Product category.

What i know is that System search for contract with material and if it doesn't find it should search for product category...

Abdul Raheem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are creating a contarct without product ID, contract item type should be defined as "product category".

Then, when creating a cart, this contract would be suggested in SOS tab.

In addition, if you have extended classic scenario, SRM contracts will be picked, whereas if you have classic scenario, ECC contracts will be suggested.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Source of supply can be assigned in SC / PO or in sorucing cockpit. In SRM 7.0, same central contract can be utilised as a source of supply either in SRM or in ECC and it can be picked based on product category you entered in SC / PO or product number.

Regards,

Krish