cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in viewing the record through workflow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While looking at the completed workflows in data manager, I am not able to see the record details while clicking on a particular workflow.

There are 6 workflows in my Vendor Master Repository, out of which whem I click on the completed "Update Wworkflow"it is showing no records.

But when we are looking at thje workflow history and having the MDM ID(Auti ID Fileld for every record), and then searching it in Free Form search , we are able to see the record.

Please help if any solution comes to this.

Thanks,

Rohini.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohijosh,

Please check if the User id using which u are trying to seacr is authorised to view that record .

Check Role of the User if it has some constraint like Name seacr or Mask assigned.

Regards,

Neethu Joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

I am watching it as " ADMIN" , I have all the rights and every access.

In completed workflow tab, it is showing the job id, name of the workflow, workflow history,but when I click on the "Update Work" having a specific jo id, in Record Pane I am not able to see any record.

But while looking at the workflow history, and taking the record details(MDM ID : as stated above), and searching that particular record through free form search(on the basis of MDM ID field), we are able to see it in the MDM database..

Hope its clear now..

Regards,

Rohini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You mean to say that records are not getting created through workflow.

In the free form search in which field are you searching for, we had a user with the same issue, as he was searching in some other field in the free form search.

For example, if you are searching for Customer Number,

There will be multiple instances for Customer Number in the free form search, you need to refer the main table instance to search.

Regards,

Abhishek