cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Popin - Text to be displayed after collapse node in the same column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement, where I have a parent table and one column of it is associated to Table popin. Within the popin, i display another child table with two columns.. one is checkbox and another is text. When i select some checkboxes in the child table and collapse the popin node, the selected text values should be concatenated and displayed in the parent table popin column.

Is it possible to dislay text in the same popin column of the table ? If so, please provide me the steps or code snaps on how to achieve it.

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Under table popin you can check the checkboxes and in the ONACTION CLOSE method of tablepopin

You can get the selected values and can change the column values of the table displayed.

so you need to create ONCLOSE method for table popin and write required code into it.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think In onActionClose of Table popin you get the selected values and combine those texts and display in separate column or you can modify the same column text.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

If you can able to catch the event of the checkbox, then write the code inside that event for concatenation of the selected values.

Else you can call another view with all options and checkbox. After selecting the checkbox and clicking OK or SELECT options you can pass the value back to the field.(This is a suggestion).

Thanks & Regards,

Raghuram K.R.