Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Style for different language in smartform

swapnil_rane
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have recently updated smartform for Polish language texts. (Standard texts ) But I came to know in PL some characters are not printing i.e. printing as '#'. I found solution on that to change font family in style in all paragraph formats and character formats to 'Courier' and now all texts are appearing.

My query is that, in case of EN and FR (Original langueges ) I do not want to change style. Changing style for PL language also changing alignment and other existing languages. Is there any way by which we can keep for existing languages style as it was and just for PL I can give reference of new style. ( This new style will be just copy of old style with font family 'Courier')

I searched SDN content before and got nothing, please give suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,

Swapnil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Translation in SE63 check if you can change the style..

Nabheet

swapnil_rane
Explorer
0 Kudos

I checked in SE63, but i did not found there any option to specify different Style for different language.

Swapnil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

swapnil_rane
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks all, coping all Paragraph and character formats for PL and referencing same solved the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in standard texts You can define paragraph format (first column).

In Your SmartForm Style You can set i.e.:

- format L, C, R for default texts - with i.e. Arial

- format LP, CP, RP for texts in polish language with i.e. Courier

So if You define texts for different languages - use proper paragraph format.

You can do the same during translation in SE63.

I used EN, PL and RU languages in one form and used different fonts (Arial. Courier, CourCyr) - works fine.

Regards,

--

Przemysław