cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding device id for new MI Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed MI Client SP13 on my laptop.

The MI server is SAP WAS 6.40 Sp16.

After filling in the MI Servr settings in MI Client, I tried synchronizing. I am getting the following message

• Synchronization started

• Connection set up (without proxy) to: http://aix15k2:54100/meSync/servlet/meSync?~sysid=MID&;

• Successfully connected with server.

• Processing of inbound data began.

• Ignored old data that has been received for user (SHARED)

• Ignored old data that has been received for user U799951

When I check the device id in settings,The MI Client is not getting a device id.

I uninstalled the MI Client and tried the sync.

I am still getting the same error.

Please let me know if there is a solution?

Regards

Raja Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Hope you have properly configured(imported and regenerated) the MIAUTH SyncBO in the MI Server.

Just try to delete the data for this particular user

from the MI Server , using "DELETE_ALL_DATA_OF_USER" function module.

This type of problems might happen , if u have multiple installations for this particular user or if you try to use the copy of same installation (for one device id) in different machines concurrently.(since the MI server is keeping unique sequence number for inbound and outbound worklists for particular application of the user).

Just try to do the same as mentioned above and sync.

Regards

Kishor Gopinathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check this.. I am not very sure .. though it seems it is client side problem but check for the server setting once...

Tell me is there any recent update in WebAS. Then just follow the steps as mentioned below:

Can you check physically whether the XXX.props file is present in the location

\usr\<SID>\DVEBMGS00\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\com.sapmarkets.mesyncjco\servlet_jsp\meSync\root\System_Properties\<SID>.props

I understood that you have created the prop file through Visual Admin but It may not be uploaded in the following location.

If it is not there manually create a prop file and copy to the above location.

Thanks

Satya