cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client want to maintain the Partner function depending on the Division

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

our Pharma client have a unique requirment ,Client have a customer base depending on the Product division.

CFL,CHCa ,CHCb,CMC.

For every product has the group of Medical Representatives.

Client want to maintain the Partner function depending on the Division.

Like When sales will be for CFL,for Customer XXX then the CFL groups mediacal representative will appear automaticaly in the Sales Document header and this data will be carry forward to the Biiling Doc.

I tried to maintain the Partner Function for a customer but SAP is allowing me to put one group of Medical Representatives name in the Master data and it coud not be changed for each Division sales to Sales.

Please suggest me how could I full fill this requirment.

Thanks In Advance .

Regards

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

In partner determination procedure for Sales document header you had option of setting the Source. Here you can set the origin from some table. By choosing the options

X Customer specific partner determination 1 (USER EXIT)

Y Customer specific partner determination 2 (USER EXIT)

Z Customer specific partner determination 3 (USER EXIT)

you can set your own rules. But for this you have to write the custom ABAP code in userexit EXIT_SAPLV09A_003

where you will populate the Medical Representative based on Product Division.

Create the partner function for Medical representative and set the origin either X,Y or Z. The code written in userexit will populate the Medical Representative based on Product Division.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Partner Functions in Customer Master are Sales Area Specific.

This means you can extend your customers to four Divisions i.e. CFL,CHCa ,CHCb,CMC.

Now just as you can extend Customer Master to 4 Divisions, you can maintain 4 seperate Medical Representives for each of Sales area.

Now say you are creating Sales Order in Division CFL & Medical Representative assigned to Customer Master in Sales View of CFL DIvision will be automatically determined in Sales Order.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly inform us whether the sales group can be used for the med. representatives group.

kindly consider that if the virtual customer (med reps group) is defined for the new sales area (sales org., dst channel,division)

it should be added with customer extension, what is the error message?

Best regards.