cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central organizational object for bidder is read only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying to modify some bidder's details via portal but central organizational object is somehow in read only mode so I cannot save... Does anybody know why or how could I turn it editable?

When creating a new bidder, such field is editable and default value is proposed (as configured in spro).

Thanks in advance and regards

Vicente

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I have realised that corresponding vendor in PPOMV_BBP was not linked to any vendor group.

Trying to link such vendor to an existing vendor group, I get an error message saying that "business partner is not a supplier"...

Anyway I've been able to create a new vendor group, assign the vendor to this vendor group and finally link the just created vendor group to one of the existing vendor groups within the vendor organization.

As consequence, "Central organizational object for bidder" field is properly filled in.

Regards

Vicente

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can run the method GET_PROCESS_INFO (/SAPSRM/CL_WF_APV_FACADE) to get all approvers (history, current, forecast).

Thanks,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicente,

I am facing same issue.Like you .

1)while Creating a new bidder, field is editable and default value is proposed (as configured in spro).

2)Modify some bidder's details via portal but central organizational object is read only mode with blank field .

Also tried your option .

Create a new vendor group, assign the Bidder to this vendor group.But still same result.

Can You help me how you solved this.

while editing central organization object for bidder filed got Blank.

Regards

Nagesh

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please open a new thread.

regards

Rick