Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing KPI Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All;

We are using SRM 7.0 classic scenario.

I am developing a report to measure the KPI of the SC approver and the buyer. In this report, management need to know the following:

1- When SC was sent for approval (we activated 1-level approval only)

2- When the SC was approved.

3- Who approved the SC

4- When PO was created (since we are using classic senario, PO is created in the back end).

I need to know in which table(s) these information is stored and how to read it (direct reading from the table or using FM)

Appreciate your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use these standard reports to extract code and put it in your way.

BBP_BW_SC1

BBP_BW_SC2

BBP_BW_SC3

BBP_BW_SC4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Autobots 21;

Thanks for your reply, but these reports don't satisfy my requirements at all as they don't have when SC was sent for approval and when it was approved, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

crmd_jcds is the table, based on the status like ordered, approved, follow on document created you can pick your details

by the way, you have asked same questions on the below threads as well i guess, why multiple posts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Soumyaprakash;

Tanks for your valuble input.

In CRM_JCDS, I input status I1129 (Approved) and I could get the approval date. However, the user is WF-Batch. It did not show the actual user who approved the SC.

I also input I1113 (follow on document created ) but did not show anything, although the PO was created and I could see it in BBP_PD.

For PO, I could find the date of PO creation.

Appreciate any further help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think for follow on document you need to pass the SC item guid..

check the GUID in BBP_PD status section.. the same guid you need to pass in CRM_JCDS.

about finding the approver of the SC, as yours is 1 level approval, you can get it though SWIWIOBJCT. give it a try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Soumyaprakash;

Although your answer did not satisfy my requirement completely, it gave me the clue to solve it.

As I mentioned, the approver name was WF-BATCH in table CRM_JCDS.

1- I used table CDPOS

2 - Input GUID header in OBJECTID

3 - In TABKEY feild: *I1129 (Status changed to Approved)

4- Executed

from output, Read CHANGENR

Pass CHANGENR into table CDHDR and read USERNAME

Thanks for your useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

in place of *I1129 you can go for

concatenate sy-mandt guid 'I1129' into a variable and use that to hit the CDPOS table. will give you better performance